You are here
As you are all aware, a good idea does not automatically sell itself. In many cases, an idea will not be - really - judged on its merits. The complex web of emotions it triggers in your audience will rather contribute to formulate its judgment. Acceptance decisions are made way less rationally than you might think. A fresh and pragmatic view on how persuasion works can help you increase your impact when selling new ideas. This workshop offers you the possibility to develop your pitching techniques.
Insigths on pitching:
- Challenges of communication and persuasion
- Learning the technique: Pitching
- Apply to real life situations
Workshop for employees
- Standard workshop / Max. number of participants: 20 per facilitator / The time it takes: 3 hours
- Extended workshop / Max. number of participants: 15 per facilitator / The time it takes: A full day immersion with focus on a specific team challenge
Workshop for leadership
- Extended workshop / Max. number of participants: 15 per facilitator / The time it takes: A full day immersion with focus on leading a specific team challenge
- Workshop with coaching / Max. number of participants for the workshop: 20 per facilitator & Max. number of participants for the coaching: 6 per coach / The time it takes: half a day workshop and 1.5 hours coaching
Get started with your StreetwiZe session today!