You are here
Positive Focus Workshop
Today’s reality often generates high levels of negative stress and pressure. Those can adversely affect productivity, personal happiness and foster absenteeism. In order to sustain personal and professional development, managers and employees must retain a positive focus and outlook. During this workshop, you learn to translate problems into sources of opportunities, distinguish between your likes and needs and express your needs explicitly.
Actions that increase Positive Focus
- Translate problems into opportunities
- Distinguish between your likes and your needs
- Express your needs explicitly
- Take small steps towards change
Workshop for employees
- Standard workshop / Max. number of participants: 20 per facilitator / The time it takes: 3 hours
- Extended workshop / Max. number of participants: 15 per facilitator / The time it takes: A full day immersion with focus on a specific team challenge
Workshop for leadership
- Extended workshop / Max. number of participants: 15 per facilitator / The time it takes: A full day immersion with focus on leading a specific team challenge
- Workshop with coaching / Max. number of participants for the workshop: 20 per facilitator & Max. number of participants for the coaching: 6 per coach / The time it takes: half a day workshop and 1.5 hours coaching
Get started with your StreetwiZe session today!