You are here
Vacancy: StreetwiZe Senior Trainer
We are on the lookout for an independent trainer to expand StreetwiZe.
As a StreetwiZe trainer, you are a sincere, self-critical entrepreneur, taking on his/her role in a unique way and contributing actively to the growth of the organisation. You will make a difference for the client, the organisation and for street children!
A StreetwiZe partner works as an independent/ freelance consultant and has the ambition to develop StreetwiZe together with us, to his/her main activity. Your main task is coach organisations, managers and employees to integrate the 4 Street Skills in day-to-day practice. You weekly deliver workshops at client’s site. Besides, you actively contribute to the growth of the organisation. You pro-actively contact potential clients, follow-up existing questions and develop programmes providing the necessary tools to companies and organisations, enabling them to cope with change and complexity.
- You weekly deliver a number of workshops at client’s site. This can vary from half-day to full-day-sessions and even to trajectories of several months.
- Together with the client, you will design the best-fitted answer to their question (change, cultural change, personal development, leadership development) and will build made-to-measure programmes (6-12 months) based on the ‘StreetwiZe building blocks’ (Street Skills and Techniques). You deliver the designed programmes at the client’s site while guaranteeing an outstanding level of quality
- You play an active role in expanding existing business (you proactively develop new business via networks and client contacts, you plan and organise sales meetings, you write and follow-up proposals and actively use your network)
- In your own unique way, you will invest in your StreetwiZe credibility to enable yourself to shift paradigms and to contribute to the mission of our hybrid organisation
- You are an ambassador for the hybrid organisation and you take time to connect with our volunteers
Required skills and profile
- Verifiable expertise in learning and development and in training
- Verifiable record of achievement in design, development, and deployment of successful talent development and personal leadership training programmes, including learning strategies, practices and processes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and customise activities to ensure participant engagement and knowledge retention
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of commercial opportunities
- Demonstrated creativity in the development and delivery of learning experiences
- Action-oriented, with a proven track record of business results
- Ability to deliver trainings and sales conversations in Dutch and French or English (the more languages the better)
- You are an engaged person with knowledge of and interest in social entrepreneurship
Who is StreetwiZe?
StreetwiZe is a collective of authentic people that strengthens people through high involvement and connection. We design unique learning experiences in which we offer companies, teams and employees tools to cope with increasing complexity and change. In our approach, we are no nonsense and rock ‘n roll. Our programmes are based on our Street Skill model and we use our street experience as a metaphor in our approach.
Our social venture Mobile School focuses on empowering street youth by boosting their self-esteem and training street workers to have a large impact. StreetwiZe invests 100% of their profit in Mobile School, co-creates the educational materials and relentlessly assists Mobile School in increasing their social impact.
Being a StreetwiZe partner is a triple win! It is a role in which you can develop yourself professionally, realise high impact for your client and make a difference for street youth worldwide.
What can we offer?
- A freelance contract and a chance to contribute to the growth of a unique hybrid organisation
- During onboarding, you will be allocated a limited number of deliveries in support of senior StreetwiZe partners; in the medium term, you sell your own deliveries
- Billable fees for deliveries that are in line with market tariffs
Did you feel the energy flow reading this vacancy? Don’t hesitate and send your application today! Send your CV to email@example.com before September 30th and we will send you an application form as a first step in the selection process.